At the beginning of every project a Project Manager is assigned to oversee the successful implementation of the system deployment. It is his or her job to insure that a successful system deployment takes place which meets the requirements and expectations of the customer. The Project Manager brings the experience of previous projects and coordinates with the rest of the team which includes Quality Management and Commercial members as well as an Installation Team. The SIGNALIS Project Manager establishes a close working relationship with the customer’s own project team as well as those from any sub-system suppliers. All aspects of the project from system design, development, Factory Acceptance, Commissioning, Site Acceptance, through to customer training are overseen.
- A thorough review and verification of all aspects of the customer’s specifications and requirements as well as the System Engineering’s implementation plan ,
- A Project Plan including schedules, customer meetings, and milestones,
- A System Development Plan based on the System Engineering work but dealing with all interfaces and development,
- Full documentation is written specifically for the each System Installation, including User Manuals, version records, training material, with provisions for continued updating for future upgrades,
- All documents and plans must be approved by the customer for the project to proceed,
- After the project is completed, the Project Manager continues to be a resource for information as needed by both the customer and the SIGNALIS maintenance support team.